Two 4 Star Award Winning Holiday Cottages in Devon
Sympathetically Converted Barn Holiday Cottages - Ideal for Family Holidays & Couples
Our Grade 2 listed historical stables have been sympathetically converted in to two 4 star holiday cottages. Each cottage has been decorated to a high standard and are modern, we have felt it important to keep some original beams and hay racks, making them quite unique and very interesting.
Each cottage has a lovely light spacious lounge with French doors that lead to its own garden and patio area. The well equipped kitchens include a dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and fridge/freezer The bathroom is upstairs along with two bedrooms, one double and one twin.
Both holiday cottages enjoy spectacular views of Blackdown Hills, which is a designated Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and we are close to the World Heritage Jurassic Coastline which extends from Exmouth to Lyme Regis.
In summary each holiday cottage includes the following:
- A double and twin bedroom with an upstairs family bathroom
- A modern kitchen diner including; fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- TV with DVD player
- French doors off sitting room leading to sunny patio and garden
- Ready made beds, towels, bath mat and t-towel
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Sugar,
- Local foods welcome hamper
- Electricity & Heating included
- Car parking close to the cottage
- Cots and Highchairs (on request)
- Free Wifi
- Use of games barn with table tennis and pool table
- Facilities for those on Cycling & Walking holidays
- For your children we have Educational Activity Kits
For everyones comfort, we do not allow pets or smoking in the cottages. The farm is a dog free site. We are also allergy aware – if you have special requirements, please just ask. Cottages available from 4pm arrival day to 9.45am departure day.
Special Offers & Late Availability page. including discounts are regularly updated.
There is always something interesting to do at Godford Farm. All year round baby calves which everyone adores. Children may want to help with feeding them or watching the start of afternoon milking.
For toddlers we have an outside play area with rideons, play house, slide,swings and sandpit and much much more. For rainy days the games barn is always a favourite where you will find a table tennis table and a pool table. There is a large orchard garden for ball games.
If it’s peace and tranquillity you are after then look no further. There are plenty of romantic walks that will allow you to enjoy the beautiful countryside. Why not stop at a pub and enjoy some real Devon Ales, the freshest of fish caught locally or a delicious Devon clotted cream tea.