Our Location is Ideal for Cycling & Walking Holidays in Devon
What Better Way is There to See Devon
The farm is situated in an area that is ideal for either the cyclist or walker. Just 10 miles from the South West Coastal Path or 1 mile from Buzzard 52 cycle route. There are circular walks/rides starting from the farm taking you around the country lanes of 1, 2 or 5 miles passing through other villages and hamlets. Come in the autumn to experience quieter lanes and glorious colour changes of trees and scenery. Spring time you will see baby animals in the fields, lots of primroses in the hedgerows and wild daffodils. IT HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT THE TOUR OF BRITAIN WILL AGAIN GO PASS THE FARM GATE ON FRIDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2016 – SIDMOUTH TO DARTMOOR approx at 11.00am., but this time they will be climbing up Hembury Fort hill instead of coming down!
Walker & Cyclist Whilst Staying in Our Holiday Cottages
- Washing machine/dryer in cottage. Overnight drying area for wet coats and footwear in the farmhouse
- Cycles can be locked away in garage overnight
- Outdoor tap and brush for boot and cycle washing
- Local maps available
- Pre-ordering of groceries
- Honiton High St 2.5 miles – all facilities e.g. Chemist, Banks, Restaurants, Taxi, Buses, trains, Post office
- Public telephone, The Honiton Inn and post box centre of Awliscombe village 0.5 miles
- See Tourist book for details of emergency information.
Useful Websites For Walkers & Cyclists:
www.metoffice.gov.uk (use postcode EX14 3PW )